‘Research in Biomedical Sciences‘ is one in the trinity of the ‘missions’ of AIIMS Mangalagiri.
In working towards that mission, a Research Cell was constituted in December 2021 comprising a deanery and members.
The objectives of the research cell are:
- To bring together under one roof facilities of the highest order where faculty can think, create, incubate ideas and work on novel and translational research projects
- Improve awareness and enhance knowledge regarding the scope of research through CMEs
- Provide a platform for interaction among faculty to aid collaborative inter-departmental research
- Initiate and strengthen collaborations with scientist community outside the institution
- Conduct regular and recurring workshops on methodology and other aspects of research
- Support novel and exceptional research ideas by channelising funds
- Give students a good foundation in research methodology & ethics of research
Collaboration is an important aspect in research and meeting of minds from different branches harnesses the best in technology and ideas for incorporation into healthcare delivery
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Chennai
National Institute of Design (NID) Vijayawada
Implementation of Research Associates for Patient Safety (IRAPS) with AIIMS Bhubaneshwar & AIIMS Raipur
Dr Rajiv Saran Endowed Professor of Nephrology ,Medicine & Epidemiology, University of Michigan, USA
Dr. Ernesto Molmenti, Professor of Surgery,Medicine & Paediatrics, Director of Kidney Transplantation, Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra-Northwell,New York,USA
Dr.Vemuri Murthy, Adjunct Faculty, University of Illinois, Chicago, USA
Dr.Varun Sundaram. Director ,Advanced HeartFailure Program, Heart & Vascular Institute, Case Western University, USA
Dr Arun Nandi. Director,Emergency Dept West Campus, Mount Sinai School of Medicine,New York,USA.
Room 327, 3rd Floor, Pediatric Surgery OPD
OPD Block, AIIMS Mangalagiri, Mangalagiri
Guntur Dist. Andhra Pradesh -522503